The 31st Annual Scientific Sessions of the Sri Lanka College of microbiologists is scheduled to be held from 24th to 26th of August 2022.
The Annual Bulletin of the Sri Lanka College of microbiologists will be published to coincide with the sessions.
The aims of the bulletin are to,
- Encourage the membership to conduct and publish good quality research
- To support and improve the practice of microbiology in Sri Lanka and
- To share experiences to enrich and upgrade the professional standards.
The editorial board of the Sri Lanka College of Microbiologists invites the membership to send their contributions to the SLCM Bulletin for 2022, to be published in August.
- Review articles
- Research (original) articles
- Case reports
- Abstracts of presentations to be made at Annual Scientific Sessions
- Photo quiz
- Abstracts of research presentations (oral / poster) at Annual Scientific Sessions
All manuscripts will be subjected to review before acceptance. Therefore, all authors will have to adhere to a uniform format before sending the manuscripts for review.
A panel of reviewers shall be appointed by the editorial board to represent each speciality and each manuscript will be sent to 2 reviewers.
More details on the types of contributions and the format that should be followed can be found in the following attached documents.
Please send your articles following the “Guidelines for submission–2022”.
Hard copies of your article, Checklist and the Title page should be sent by registered post or delivered by hand to:
The Sri Lanka College of Microbiologists
No.6, “Wijerama House”
An electronic version must be also submitted by email to email@example.com.
1) Checklist for submission 2022
2) Cover Letter
3) Title page
They should reach the college office on or before 28th February 2022.