The 27th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Sri Lanka College of microbiologists is scheduled to be held from the 8th to 10th August 2018.
The Annual Bulletin of the Sri Lanka College of microbiologists will be published to coincide with the sessions.
The aims of the bulletin are to,
· Encourage the membership to conduct and publish good quality research
· To support and improve the practice of microbiology in Sri Lanka and
· To share experiences to enrich and upgrade the professional standards.
The editorial board of the Sri Lanka College of Microbiologists invites the membership to send their contributions to the SLCM Bulletin for 2018, to be published in August.
Types of Contributions are,
· Review articles
· Research (original) articles
· Case reports
· Abstracts of presentations to be made at Annual Scientific Sessions
· Photo quiz
· Abstracts of research presentations (oral / poster) at Annual Scientific Sessions
All manuscripts will be subjected to review before acceptance. Therefore all authors will have to adhere to a uniform format before sending the manuscripts for review.
A panel of reviewers shall be appointed by the editorial board to represent each speciality and each manuscript will be send to 2 reviewers .
Please send your articles following the “Guidelines for submission – 2018 “ .
The electronic version of the following Documents and you article should be submitted to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org .
1) Checklist for submission 2018
2) Cover Letter
3) Title page
[wpfilebase tag=list id=3 pagenav=1 /]
They should reach the college office on or before 30th April 2018
Please note – Hard copies are not required . Only send the electronic versions of the document .